Hey everyone! A couple of days ago I was nominated by two lovely new bloggers to do this award – so thank you very much to Lenka from foundationdot and Maisey Ann from Pixiestyletranslator for the two nominations. Don’t forget to check both of them out because they’re truly lovely bloggers and they’re fresh on the blogging scene! 🙂
THE RULES: Mention who nominated you, answer the ten questions they gave you then form 10 new questions of your own and tag up to 10 bloggers to answer them!
THE QUESTIONS: So because I was nominated twice, and I know no one could read a post with all 20 questions on, I figured the easiest way to do this was to choose 5 questions from each of my two nominations! I picked the 5 from each that I had never answered before in my last tag (here) and that would let you all know a bit more about me! So here goes:
Questions 1-5 are Lenka’s questions and 6-10 are Maisey Ann’s!
- What do you love about your name and would you change it if you could? Hmm, I’m a fan of my name – if you weren’t aware, my name is Stef but my full name is Stefanie. To be truly honest I’m not a fan of being called Stefanie, like a lot of people with a shortened name it just sounds so odd to hear it! Obviously clearly my name is spelt differently to other stephs because mine is an F instead of a PH. My parents just wanted to make my name a little but more unique and I like it and honestly couldn’t imagine it being any different so nope I’d never change it.
- What is your dream place? This one was a question that came from both people who nominated me and it will always be New York City! I’ve never even been but it’s my absolute dream to go especially at Christmas and gahh I think I’d cry if I went hahah!
- How do you feel when you put mascara on? Badass obviously. No honestly it’s one of my favourite parts of doing my makeup. I have fairly long lashes but they go blonde at the ends so without mascara they look really pants so I love finding a really great mascara. I think mascara can really finished your look!
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Do I have to pick just one???? I think Ed Westwick will forever be up there as one of my favourites but watch out Ed cause you’ve got some competition in the form of Tyler Blackburn *insert heart eyes emoji*
- Would you rock a red lip in the day? Hell yes I would and I do regularly. For a long time I loved bold lipsticks but I never dare wear them during the day to uni because I thought people would judge me but what’s the point? If you love that lipstick, rock that lipstick, who cares what other people think? Life is too short to not wear whatever makeup you want when you want!
- What are your top 3 makeup products? My favourite 3 makeup products have to be…any lipstick, particularly Avon’s Chic Nude; Urban Decay’s Naked 1 eyeshadow palette & Topshop’s Doe Eyed Lashes mascara – I love love love them.
- How does rain make you feel? Great question considering I live in England and we are very used to showers and downpours and all round grim weather! I love rainy days if in honest – I think they’re really cosy if you’re in and a total laugh if you’re outside and get drenched. I find them really calming.
- Dogs or cats? This is one of my favourite questions! I ask most people I meet this question and I’m only unhappy if they say neither. I’m a huge animal lover and deep down probably a dog person at heart but I love both cats and dogs so much and I’d feel so happy of I owned both!
- How do you like to unwind? It sounds terrible but: YouTube. I honestly find nothing makes me feel less pent up or anxious or stressed than a good YouTube video, especially if it makes me laugh. That combined with pjs, a face mask and some popcorn and I’m happy. Either that or a really great rom-com.
- Why did you start blogging? Again this was a question that cropped up twice: I started mainly as a hobby for my first summer at uni. I had loads of spare time and loads of spare thoughts that no one in my real life would be interested to hear me ramble on about so where else to spout my thoughts?! Plus the blogging world is pretty great and super super supportive!
And P.S – I loved both of your questions!!
- Plus any of you guys who want to be nominated and tell us all a bit about yourself 🙂 feel free to answer any of my questions or drop a comment below if you want to be nominated!
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What do you hate most about blogging?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Do you have an ultimate life goal/aspiration?
- Tell us about your pets if you have any, if not, what is your dream pet?
- What is your holy grail favourite makeup product?
- Favourite memory?
- Are you a fan of social media?
- Do you have a secret obsession you’ve never mentioned on your blog?
- How is your day going?
Thanks so much for a great tag!
Love, S x