- Missguided lace back crop top – I bought this crop top for a party I was going to because it was in the sale for £7 and I have nothing at all like it in my wardrobe. I didn’t get a very good picture of it (so I’ll link it here) but it’s got a tile style print on the front and then the back is entirely lace with straps that cross at the back. I think it’s something nice to wear to go out in and it’s surprisingly comfy to wear!
- River Island Molly Jeggings in black and dark grey – (black featured above) yes we are all aware by this point that I do in fact have an unhealthy obsession with River Island’s Molly Jeggings, I’m currently owner of 4 different pairs! I bought a new black pair because my first pair of these jeans were the black ones and I loved them so much that I wore numerous holes in them so it was time to sadly give them up! I also got this dark grey pair because I’m in need of some more grey jeans for the winter and of course I knew the Molly Jeggings would do a very good job. They for great, they’re super duper comfy and if recommend them as the only pair of jeans you’ll ever need.
- Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Polish in Pit Stop – I’ve been soooo wanting to try one of these new speedy shades from Barry m for ages and I finally got down to buying one. I went for pit stop because I definitely don’t have any shade like it at all – it’s like a grey/beige shade but it definitely has a hint of lilac in there too. It’s super unusual and the formula is great too so big thumbs up.
- Next Eyeshadow Quad – i’ve had my eye (ayy see what I did there) on this quad since Next brought out it’s new make up range but never got round to purchasing it until now, it’s £7.50 for the 4 shadows but the colours are SO GORGEOUS. They’re really pigmented and super easy to blend and theyre perfect. There’s a shimmery pink in there, a light brown/taupe, medium brown and dark chocolate brown and I love it. Full review coming your way soon I think.
- MUA Coloured Liners in royal blue and berry wine – I am not someone who wears coloured liners ever, Im not even someone who branches away from neutral eyeshadows so this was definitely an impulse buy. The MUA kohl liners are only £1 each so I knew that if I hated them there would be no great loss so I picked up a vibrant blue and a gorgeous wine shade which I’m kind of enjoying – I know purples and wines look good with brown eyes so I’m looking forward to mixing my liner up a little bit! Plus I swatched ten and the formula is super creamy so great for blending and smudging!
- Gold Temporary Tattoos – so I know this trend is now a little outdated and was questionable at times but these metallic tattoos were £1 from Primark so I just picked them up as a bit of fun, I was going for a tribally theme with my outfit for a party so I thought why not add a couple of metallic tattoos and just own it, push the boat out and try something new and fun for a change instead of staying in my same black attire comfort zone and I really enjoyed them – they’re jazzy and sparkly and just a load of fun so I hope this trend carries on next summer!
Love, S x