So if any of you have been wanting to know a bit more about me, you can check out my post on 25 Facts about me – here. I’ll try to include 7 slightly different ones here so as not to repeat myself!
- Give 7 unusual facts about yourself
- Nominate a number of bloggers to do the same!
Facts about me:
- I’m a self confessed pyjama connoisseur. Mainly because I spend as many hours of the day as I can in pyjamas so I have become an expert in what is the most comfortable or cosy meaning I am now a pyjama buying ADDICT.
- I’m definitely an introvert – I’d rather sit at home with a good book than go on a bunch of nights out
- I love holidays – Halloween, Christmas, bonfire night – I love them all and I get very involved in decorating and present wrapping and getting into the spirit of things
- I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life after my degree – so far all I’ve got is ‘own a dog’. I have a terrible habit of not being very good at planning what I want to do in the future!
- My favourite flower would probably be an orchid – I really love how pretty they are and the fact that they usually (if I don’t kill them off) last quite a long time.
- I’m super organised and make lists for everything – blog posts, to do lists, what I need to buy, wish lists and so on….
- I love DIY. Arts and crafts and creative little tasks are my favourite things to do. I’m not the best but it keeps me happy!
Thanks for reading!
Love, S x