I debated doing one of these posts because I don’t really want to brag about anything that I was lucky enough to get for Christmas, but there’s things on this list I want to talk about in future posts so that’s why I thought doing this could be helpful for asking you guys what you want me to review! So let’s get going…
- Lush – So one of the major presents I got was a boat load of lush. I did a whole blog post on this one alone (linked here for your benefit) because I loved this present so much and everyone knows that a lush bath bomb goes down A TREAT when it comes to buying me presents. Basically I was super lucky to get all these bits and pieces and I LOVE having them in my room because it literally smells good enough to eat in here.
- Make up – I got a few make up bits and pieces this Christmas – I’ve been drooling over Two Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara for as long absolutely ages so it was a real treat to get this one (review, anyone?). I also got a Fleur De Force lipgloss in the shade Written in the Stars which is a BEAUTIFUL nude shade. I absolutely love the scent and look of this and I’d definitely buy in one of the other shades! I also was lucky enough to get a new foundation brush in the form of the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which I can’t wait to get rocking with and I already know it’s going to blend my foundation much better than the one I was using previously. Not only did I get these three items, but I also got a Boots voucher and a Superdrug voucher so more makeup is likely coming your way in a haul post very soon!
- Nail Polishes- I was lucky enough to get an array of nail products this Christmas, including a lovely Marks and Spencers giftset, one of the Tanya Burr Cosmetic’s polishes in the shade Mini Marshmallows which is a lovely baby pink and finally my parent’s managed to get their hands on the brand new spray on polish from Nail’s Inc. which is INCREDIBLY exciting and I can’t wait to use it!! I got the silver version and my parent’s picked me up the matching base coat. My friend also got me a gorgeous Barry M Jelly High Shine polish in a gorgeous beige/grey/stone colour in the shade Almond (sorry guys, forgot to photograph!).
- Bath – Okay so aside from the Lush stuff I mentioned earlier, I also got the Soap & Glory Soaper Star giftset, which includes the clean on me shower gel, the scrub of your life body scrub, hand food, heel genius and the righteous butter along with a body polisher and some socks. I also got a whole bunch of lovely shower gels from Imperial Leather because people know I love these lots! My friend also bought me my all time favourite face mask – the Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off!
- Books and DVDs – I was luck enough to get Sherlock Season 3 on DVD because I’ve never seen it along with book in the following picture from my friend. I also got Pitch Perfect 2 and Joe and Casper Hit the Road on DVD along with a watestone giftcard.
- Other bits and pieces – These are ones I couldn’t fit into the other categories and these include this Burgundy Jumper from Zara, this gorgeous and amazingly scented triple candle, the most amazing Monty Bojangles truffles and a wicker basket I wanted for my room to hold al my lush bits and bobs. I also got my favourite Teapigs tea – Spiced Winter red.
And that just about covers everything – I also got some socks and her bits an pieces but the majority Is in this post, so I hope you’ve found some bits and pieces to maybe buy a loved one or something you want me to review!
Love, S x