Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you all a couple of things that I’m totally obsessing over at the moment and want to buy but totally can’t afford…but I’m sure you can all enable me and I’ll end up caving on something!
*disclaimer – none of the pictures are my own, each are from the websites provided*
Here’s a run down:
- Too face boudoir eyes palette – I’ve been eyeing this up for a while (pun intended) and totally fallen in love. I am addicted to shimmer shades, especially of the nudes and plums type of style. It’s almost a problem because I already have too many similar palettes but look how BEAUTIFUL this is. Too faced destroys me again.
- Too face melted matte lipstick in the shade sell out – so this is a really new release and after a lot of time spent deciding which shade is love the most I decided I could really see myself enjoying the shade sell out – a gorgeous dark pink nude shade. These look so amazing, super matte but also super creamy. Sigh.
- Kylie Jenner Posie k – sticking with the super matte theme, as much as I hate myself for it, I’m totally lusting over the kylie Jenner lip kits. I know that I can never warrant spending £10+ on pure delivery but I can look a pictures and swoon. Posie K is a similar shade to sell out by too faced, that dark pink nude shade that I’m addicted to right now and it just looks really sleek and surprisingly chic.
- Kylie Jenner Koko k – Koko K is the other shade in the selection that I’m obsessed with. This is more of a paler pink nude, something that will probably suit my very pale skin a bit more than posie k.
- Zoeva Cocoa blend palette – I’ve been looking at this palette for a really long time. Im not totally sure why I haven’t actually bought it yet considering it’s a bargain at £18 but I just haven’t got round to it. It is so pretty with quite a few different shades thrown in and is apparently great for brown eyes and is very good quality for the price. Zoeva ROCKS.
- Liz Earle cleanse and polish – this is another one I’m not sure why I haven’t bought yet, who hasn’t heard wonderful things about Liz early cleanse and polish? I feel like I desperately need to invest in some great quality skin care items.
- Yankee candle sea salt and sage – finally is a candle (obviously this would be thrown in here – what is a SandyStef post without a candle and a lip product?). Sage and sea salt is something I NEVER thought I’d like, it sounds actually really gross which is probably still what I thought until I properly smelt it. Good god. This smells like how a really fit guy looks. That’s literally my best description. It smells heavenly and manly and great. I just can’t quite work out how I could make that scent work in my house?
And that’s everything! What have you guys been lusting over the past few weeks?
Love, S x